Frantz I
Frantz I, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

My wife is exercising her Treaty right, we have applied

Hi my wife is exercising her Treaty right, we have applied to the home office and have been refused my residence permit but we are due to go to court. I am also due to return to university. I have my certificate of Application and wanted to know if I am allowed to attend university while I am due to go to court. Thank you
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Frantz I replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your enquiry. Please don't forget to click rate before you leave.
Generally if an application is sent in time an applicant's status should remain as it was prior to that application until the appeal process is exhausted.
What do you mean by attend university?
**********************************************************************
This is a simple question and answer platform. Answers expressed by the author in this platform are solely base upon the information provided by you. Under no circumstances should answers be relied up as immigration advice. Please note that the author accepts no responsibility for any reliance and it is your responsibility to seek independent legal advice before making any immigration application.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was here as Tier 4 student before I got married back in 2014, I am doing my masters in Aerospace but the university are telling me I don't have the right to finish my masters and are not accepting my certificate of Application as a Form of prove that I do have the right to finish off. I have paid my fees in full
Expert:  Frantz I replied 1 year ago.
You may need to either ring the Home Office to get confirmation that you are allowed to continue or ask the University to ring the Home Office Sponsorship, Employer and Education helpline
Telephone: 0300(###) ###-####
Monday to Thursday, 9am to 5pm
Friday, 9am to 4:30pm
I hope this helps. Please don't forget to rate.