frantzgregory
frantzgregory, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

I am a non-EU spouse of EU citizen and I have been issued with

Customer Question

I am a non-EU spouse of EU citizen and I have been issued with 5 years of residence card in UK. I know that EU Citizen can sponsor her/his direct family members( siblings, nieces etc). I was wondering if I ( as Non-EU spouse working in UK ) can sponsor my Non-EU brother to come in UK as family member who is living in Pakistan. Kindly give me information on this or any other ways available that can be used to get me brother here in UK. Thanks
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your enquiry. Please don't forget to click rate before you leave.
Your brother may be able to apply as an extended family member if he is dependent or a household member of the EEA national. Cases like these receive extensive examination of personal circumstances.
**********************************************************************
This is a simple question and answer platform. Answers expressed by the author in this platform are solely base upon the information provided by you. Under no circumstances should answers be relied up as immigration advice. Please note that the author accepts no responsibility for any reliance and it is your responsibility to seek independent legal advice before making any immigration application.