Frantz I
Frantz I, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

Thank you previous answer, I am deciding to only

Thank you for your previous answer, I am deciding to only apply for my wife to join me on a spousal Visa app from Zimbabwe, hopefuly it will get accepted... Once she is here, as I earn only 21000, howmuch in savings would we have to raise inorder to bring in our daughter who may prabably be 2years at the time
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Frantz I replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your enquiry.
You can combine income and cash savings. The amount of cash savings you will need to make up your earning of £21,000 for your wife and 1 child is £19,500.
**********************************************************************
This is a simple question and answer platform. Answers expressed by the author in this platform are solely base upon the information provided by you. Under no circumstances should answers be relied up as immigration advice. Please note that the author accepts no responsibility for any reliance and it is your responsibility to seek independent legal advice before making any immigration application.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry I had asked for my daughter of 1 year 6 months alone. As I intend to bring my wife first. If it became a combined effort of both settled parents here in London, how much would we need to raise as savings to bring in our daughter?