Frantz I
Frantz I, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

If I make an application wife alone to come in and

Customer Question

If I make an application for my wife alone to come in and join me, would they consider if she had been working if I meet the minimum requirement financially? I earn 21000. And how much in savings would we aa a settled couple in the uk need to raise in order to bring in our daughter of 1 year 6 months?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Frantz I replied 1 year ago.
The cash savings would still be as previously mention to make up the short fall.
The financial requirement states where an application includes sponsorship of a child at the same time (or at any time before the applicant reaches settlement), the minimum income threshold increases and there is a higher financial requirement to be met.
**********************************************************************
This is a simple question and answer platform. Answers expressed by the author in this platform are solely base upon the information provided by you. Under no circumstances should answers be relied up as immigration advice. Please note that the author accepts no responsibility for any reliance and it is your responsibility to seek independent legal advice before making any immigration application.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thank you that makes sense. I now understand that even after bringing my wife in, the moment I consider sponsoring my daughter that amount in savings comes into effect.
Expert:  Frantz I replied 1 year ago.
I wish you success in your application.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Franz I, thank your for the advice
Expert:  Frantz I replied 1 year ago.
You are welcome