Frantz I
Frantz I, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

Sorry one final question... if after I have brought my wife

Customer Question

Sorry one final question... if after I have brought my wife to the uk, a relative decides that they would want to apply for my daughter as a legal guardian/sponsor ... would this work with me and my wife being the parents of the child living in the same country/city as the Aunt/relative/sponsor of my daughter?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Frantz I replied 1 year ago.
The general answer is no. As you are the parents of your daughter, you are the sponsor for any immigration application for your daughter.
**********************************************************************
This is a simple question and answer platform. Answers expressed by the author in this platform are solely base upon the information provided by you. Under no circumstances should answers be relied up as immigration advice. Please note that the author accepts no responsibility for any reliance and it is your responsibility to seek independent legal advice before making any immigration application.