Frantz I
Frantz I, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

Dear solicitor,my husband is a member of EEC and I've lived

Customer Question

Dear solicitor,my husband is a member of EEC and I've lived with him for six years now,when my five years visa expires we applied for indefinite but the home office has given me another five years.please is it right.please help me.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Frantz I replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your enquiry. Please don't forget to click rate before you leave.
What type of application did you make? What does your husband do? Which EEA country is your husband from? When did he arrive into the UK?
Evidencing permanent residence for a non-EEA family member depends on the evidence that is obtained of the EEA national's continuous right to reside in the UK.
**********************************************************************
This is a simple question and answer platform. Answers expressed by the author in this platform are solely base upon the information provided by you. Under no circumstances should answers be relied up as immigration advice. Please note that the author accepts no responsibility for any reliance and it is your responsibility to seek independent legal advice before making any immigration application.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My husband is from Germany. He's been here for 9 to 10 years now and he's been working since he came.
Expert:  Frantz I replied 1 year ago.
Ok what application form did you fill?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry I don't have money again. Just tell me what to do just write
Expert:  Frantz I replied 1 year ago.
What application did you send to the Home Office?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's my husband who did all that so I don't know the actual form.
Expert:  Frantz I replied 1 year ago.
Unfortunately if you haven't provided evidence of 5 years continuous right to reside in the UK as a non-EEA family member, your application would not have succeeded perhaps it might have been the reason a further 5 years was issued.
I hope this helps. Please if you would be so kind to rate.