Frantz I
Frantz I, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

My son's leave to remain application was refused and his human

Customer Question

my son's leave to remain application was refused and his human rights claim was also refused. The immigration are asking him to leave the uk and has no right of appeal.
We want to appeal against there decision, but we do not know which kind of appeal we can use.
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
why is it taking so long to respond to my question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
have been waiting patiently for my answer, you are now requesting service offers. what is this.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not think that you people will be preying on vulnerable and desperate individuals that are looking for answers to their questions.
Expert:  Frantz I replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your enquiry. Please don't forget to click rate before you leave.
I am sorry you have had to wait this long for an answer to your question. I have only just seen your question.
If your son made a human rights claim, he should have access to the appeals system. If you have already seen a solicitor and he/she has advised you that a judicial review application is the most appropriate cause of action then that is what you should consider. Your solicitor also has a duty to explain how the process works if you wish to proceed with an application.
Here at JA we do not give legal advice and certainly any independent legal advice you receive outside of JA has more weight than the answers we give on JA.
If you are looking for a second opinion on your case, you could ring the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner, they will assist you in finding an appropriate adviser in your area.
I hope this helps you in some way.
I wish you all the best.
**********************************************************************
This is a simple question and answer platform. Answers expressed by the author in this platform are solely base upon the information provided by you. Under no circumstances should answers be relied up as immigration advice. Please note that the author accepts no responsibility for any reliance and it is your responsibility to seek independent legal advice before making any immigration application.