frantzgregory
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

Hiya . My daughter is now 18 and she's have ILR . She is now

Customer Question

Hiya . My daughter is now 18 and she's have ILR . She is now have just passed life in uk test and ready to apply for a citizenship . Can she apply for a citizenship for me too? PS we both are from Thailand. Many thanks
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your enquiry. Please don't forget to click rate before you leave.
The Adult Dependent Relatives option provides the opportunity for an adult British citizen or settled person to sponsor a parent over 18 to settle in the UK. Applications under this category can only be made from outside the UK.
Your daughter is no longer a child, which make other options problematic.
**********************************************************************
This is a simple question and answer platform. Answers expressed by the author in this platform are solely base upon the information provided by you. Under no circumstances should answers be relied up as immigration advice. Please note that the author accepts no responsibility for any reliance and it is your responsibility to seek independent legal advice before making any immigration application.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hiya thanks for yours replied. Were both lives in England x
What is your immigration status?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Good morning. Yes I have ILR too and I had entered the UK in 2003. Many thanks
Ok. If you satisfy the requirements including the good character requirement, you can apply for British citizens.