How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask frantzgregory Your Own Question
frantzgregory, Immigration Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 565
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
frantzgregory is online now

HiMy friend has lost his passport what does

Resolved Question:

For Jomo1972’HiMy friend has lost his passport what does he need to do? Also does he need to send a new application for a new one does he need to report to Police? Does he need to send new photos in?Chris
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your enquiry.
Your friend should report the loss to the Police and then he would need to apply for a new one.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
However his appearance has changed drastically he can get the photos countersigned from his employers but will the passport office require more information in regards ***** ***** photo
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 1 year ago.
As long as he is the same person that shouldn't be an issue.
frantzgregory and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
So if he has lost weight and and he wears spectacles and he looks much much younger. and he has a beard now .