Waleed Hassan
Waleed Hassan, Immigration Solicitor
Experience:  I have extensive knowledge in Immigration, Nationality and Asylum law and have had conducted in lead cases.
85266915

I went to premium service today to apply but got

Customer Question

i went to premium service today to apply for ILR but got refused.
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the refusal letter said that my self-employed income is not true, how can i do? i am a self-employed mandarin teacher, but in the last 5 years, the teaching hours were not the same, for some years, it was just very little as i am busy with my employment and taking care of my daughter, please help. how can i explain this problem?
Expert:  Waleed Hassan replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your query.

Please kindly provide full copy of your refusal letter.

Waleed Hassan

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I attached the refusal letter here. Many thanks

Thank you for your query.

I am afraid that you have not uploaded your full refusal letter.

However, having read page 2 and 3 of your refusal letter, the Home Office view is that income that you have shown to the Home Office does not match the record provided to the HMRC. You have informed the Home Office that an accountant submitted your accounts. I am afraid that this is not a sufficient defence because it is your duty to ensure that the information provided to the HMRC is correct. I come across many of these refusal letters and the Home Office belief is that you have artificially shown a higher income in order to satisfy the immigration rule.

I note that your leave to remain expires in March 2016. As you have not uploaded the full refusal letter I am not sure if the Home Office have confirmed that you still have leave to remain until March 2016 or if they have curtailed it.

If the Home Office has confirmed that you have leave to remain until March 2016, I suggest that you seek legal advice and make a new application to the Home Office with a detailed explanation from you and provide evidence of your income.

If the Home Office have curtailed your leave you may seek an Administrative Review but this is outside the scope of this question.

I strongly suggest that you seek legal advice on your matter as this refusal letter will have a bearing on any future applications you make.

Waleed Hassan

Expert:  Waleed Hassan replied 6 months ago.

Please rate my answer which is long overdue. Thanks