frantzgregory
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

Good morning. I recently received a letter from a company

Customer Question

Good morning.
I recently received a letter from a company called capita, to leave UK as my application was refused by the home office. But my husband has 3 years limited live , and I have a 2 years daughter, and I am pregnant.
My question is : do I have to reply to this company by writing.
But am not thinking to leave because my husband will be granted an indefinite live in UK next year
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 1 year ago.
HelloThank you for your enquiry. Writing to Capita will not stop the removal from the UK. You would need to address the reasons for the refusal to the Home Office by way of making a fresh application within the timeframe given to you in the refusal letter or if applicable appeal the refusal decision. In any case you should seek legal advice. *********************************************************************This is a simple question and answer platform. Answers expressed by the author in this platform are solely base upon the information provided by you. Under no circumstances should answers be relied up as immigration advice. Please note that the author accepts no responsibility for any reliance and it is your responsibility to seek independent legal advice before making any immigration application.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
The offer is there if you want to take it otherwise please rate before you leave.