Frantz I
Frantz I, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

There, I'm a Chinese with Italian identity card and permit

Customer Question

Hello there, I'm a Chinese with Italian identity card and permit of stay, do I need a Visa to go to the UK for tourism?
One more question(please answer in detail), if I would like to work in the uk and apply for EEA family permit (my husband is Italian and we got married in London) to work in London, but he doesn't live in the uk, is that a problem? What document do we need to prepare in that case?
Many thanks.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Frantz I replied 1 year ago.
HelloThank you for your enquiry. Under EU law, there is unconditional right of admission and residence for an initial period of 3 months for all EU citizens and their family members. You may have to apply for a family permit. *********************************************************************This is a simple question and answer platform. Answers expressed by the author in this platform are solely base upon the information provided by you. Under no circumstances should answers be relied up as immigration advice. Please note that the author accepts no responsibility for any reliance and it is your responsibility to seek independent legal advice before making any immigration application.