Frantz I
Frantz I, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

My daughter was born in 2007 In the UK. I am German and her

My daughter was born in 2007 In the UK. I am German and her dad is French. We split in 2010 and have no contact. Can I apply for a British passport for my daughter?? I have lived and worked in the UK for 14 years. I am now married to a British man.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Frantz I replied 1 year ago.
HelloThank you for your enquiry.If you have permanent residency status in the UK then your daughter may be entitled. Otherwise your daughter would only be eligible to register as a British citizen when she is 10 years old and has lived in the UK for the first 10 years of her life and has not been out of the UK for more than 90 days in any one of the 10 years. **********************************************************************This is a simple question and answer platform. Answers expressed by the author in this platform are solely base upon the information provided by you. Under no circumstances should answers be relied up as immigration advice. Please note that the author accepts no responsibility for any reliance and it is your responsibility to seek independent legal advice before making any immigration application.
Expert:  Frantz I replied 1 year ago.
HelloI hope you are able to rate.
Expert:  Frantz I replied 1 year ago.
I have answered your question. Can you rate it please.