Frantz I
Frantz I, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

My partner passed away in january he was from nigeria his brother

my partner passed away in january he was from nigeria his brother who is 18 and his sister who is 25 want to come and pay there respect would they get a visa for this
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Frantz I replied 1 year ago.
HelloThank you for your enquiry. I send my condolances to you and your family. There is no specific category for bereavement. If your in-laws meet the eligibility requirements for a standard visitor's visa, they will be granted a visa. The requirements include: a) they intend to leave the UK after their visit. b) they are genuinely seeking entry as a visitor. c) they will not undertake prohibited activities d) they have sufficient funds to cover all reasonable costs e) they will not make frequent and extended visits to the UK. **********************************************************************This is a simple question and answer platform. Answers expressed by the author in this platform are solely base upon the information provided by you. Under no circumstances should answers be relied up as immigration advice. Please note that the author accepts no responsibility for any reliance and it is your responsibility to seek independent legal advice before making any immigration application.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
many thanks ive sent them an invitation letter and loads of docuements but what is the most appopriate supporting evidence they would need his sister is in the nyc and his brother is waiting to go into uni in nigeria
Expert:  Frantz I replied 1 year ago.
HelloSend any document which will show that they more likely to return back to Nigeria. So confirmation of University place, nyc, would be apprioprate. **********************************************************************This is a simple question and answer platform. Answers expressed by the author in this platform are solely base upon the information provided by you. Under no circumstances should answers be relied up as immigration advice. Please note that the author accepts no responsibility for any reliance and it is your responsibility to seek independent legal advice before making any immigration application.