Thomas, Lawyer
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
28732269

I have2 daughters born 2/7/2001 and the other 25/11/2006 who

Customer Question

I have2 daughters born 2/7/2001 and the other 25/11/2006 who were born in the UK, but have Italian Nationality through thier Mother.
I want British Nationality for them.
I am born British 15/4/47 of British parents, but thier Mother came to live in the UK with me in 1996, together with our son born 29/8/93, however we only got married in 2015.
She needs to keep her Italian Nationality, but apart from full UK voting rights would only proceed with the application at this time for dual nationality, if it made a positive difference, especially if a fee saving on the total of the 3 applications, if not then at this time we would only make applications for our two daughters and are unsure of the cost of the fees as regards budgeting.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Frantz I replied 1 year ago.
Hello I am unsure what your question is.