Frantz I
Frantz I, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

My cousin, just received a letter from post-decision casework

my cousin, just received a letter from post-decision casework unit in sheffied, regarding appeal won on EEA4/PR card, part of the letter states" we aim to implement the immigration judge's decision on your application as soon as possible and it may be necessary for us to write to you again to request further information. to ensure we can consider any further information without delay, it is important you respond to these request by the specified deadline, enclosing originals of any requested information at that time.
would I have to produce any further information after the judges decision?
Can HO re-decide my case outside the judges decision?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Frantz I replied 1 year ago.
HelloThank you for your enquiry.It is difficult to know why the Home Office may require further information unless this was raised during your appeal. You should have received a determination from the tribunal. If you have, you need to consider carefully what was said and if there are issues raised that my support the need for the Home Office to request for further information etc. The Home Office can challenge the decision of the first tier tribunal by appeal to the upper tribunal. The Home Office cannot overturn a decision made by the tribunal. If you receive letters from the Home Office requesting further information, you must respond as they have advised but it is imperative that you seek legal advice first. **********************************************************************This is a simple question and answer platform. Answers expressed by the author in this platform are solely base upon the information provided by you. Under no circumstances should answers be relied up as immigration advice. Please note that the author accepts no responsibility for any reliance and it is your responsibility to seek independent legal advice before making any immigration application.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I feel it is a normal/ general template for HO letter, from this unit ( post decision caseworker unit), because the determination states that am entitle to permanent right of residence.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HO letter states that it may be necessary for them to ask or request for further information before implementing the judges decision
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are you there?
Expert:  Frantz I replied 1 year ago.
HelloSorry for my delayed response. Yes if the judgement was in your favour then you should be entitled. The Home Office tend to always like to keep their options open. I wish you all the best and if you have any other question please don't hesitate to ask. All the best
Expert:  Frantz I replied 1 year ago.
HelloAre you satisfied with my answer? Can you rate it please.