Frantz I
Frantz I, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

Helo sir or madam ,i am a carer disable child more

Customer Question

Helo sir or madam ,i am a carer for a disable child more then 2 years i don't have a time to go and study he is severely ill he need me to do every think for him if want to ask for a British passport do i must pass the english and life in uk test please
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Frantz I replied 1 year ago.
HelloThank you for your enquiry.Are you caring for a British child? What is your relationship to this child? What is your current visa status?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello sir;the child is british he step son i start taking full care of him since my british wife i mean his mum start geting health problem then at the moment i have the second 3 year visa live to remain it will expire 2018 my problem i am full time carer for the child i don't have a time to study thank you so much
Expert:  Frantz I replied 1 year ago.
HelloYou would only be exempt from the knowledge of English if you’re age 65 or overyou’re unable to because of a long-term physical or mental conditionyou can show there are exceptional circumstances which prevent you from meeting the requirementYou would be required to pass the Knowledge of English and Life in the UK test. **********************************************************************This is a simple question and answer platform. Answers expressed by the author in this platform are solely base upon the information provided by you. Under no circumstances should answers be relied up as immigration advice. Please note that the author accepts no responsibility for any reliance and it is your responsibility to seek independent legal advice before making any immigration application.