Frantz I
Frantz I, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

My application was refused entry clearence in the ground of

My application was refused entry clearence in the ground of financial ground but my husband can prove it.Should i go for the appeal or fresh application?
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How much posibility on the review?
Expert:  Frantz I replied 1 year ago.
HelloThank you for your enquiry. Generally if you have evidence to show that your husband meets the financial requirement, it is usually the preferred option to make a fresh application. **********************************************************************This is a simple question and answer platform. Answers expressed by the author in this platform are solely base upon the information provided by you. Under no circumstances should answers be relied up as immigration advice. Please note that the author accepts no responsibility for any reliance and it is your responsibility to seek independent legal advice before making any immigration application.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok.But why fresh application is better than appeal? Is appeal time so long?
Expert:  Frantz I replied 1 year ago.
HelloCourts/tribunal arent always the best recourse. It is less hassle and convenient to just make a fresh application to give the Home Office an opportunity to correct any bad decision.
Expert:  Frantz I replied 1 year ago.
HelloI have answered your question, please can you rate it. Thank you.