Frantz I
Frantz I, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

Dear I am holding a British overseas citizen Passport.

Customer Question

HI. Dear
I am holding a British overseas citizen Passport. And I am married to a pakistani Women and have to boys . 19 years and 21 years. I just would like to know how I can grant him same my Passport. British overseas citizen Passport
Thank You
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please May I know on which my email your will response to my question
Expert:  Frantz I replied 1 year ago.
HelloCan you clarify what your question is as it is not clear.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dear ***** .. is
I am holding a British Overseas Citizen Passport.
And I live and Work in State of Kuwait for past 25 Years.
I married for a Pakistani Women who Holding A Pakistani Passport . I have to Boys Raghib 21 Years and Raed 19 Years .. Also Holding Pakistani Passports.
I just would like to know .. Can I apply for a British Overseas Passport for my Wife and my Kids. And what is the steps.I hope this clear for you .Thanking you.
Expert:  Frantz I replied 1 year ago.
HelloThank you for your enquiry.You can only apply to become a British overseas citizen in limited circumstances and your wife and children wouldn't qualify. **********************************************************************This is a simple question and answer platform. Answers expressed by the author in this platform are solely base upon the information provided by you. Under no circumstances should answers be relied up as immigration advice. Please note that the author accepts no responsibility for any reliance and it is your responsibility to seek independent legal advice before making any immigration application.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you dear for your answer
May I know what shall I do...
My Kids live in Pakistan and they cant come and stay with me due to some Kuwaiti laws. Band some Nationals to Enter State of Kuwait.
I cant live in one country and my family live in other country.
My family is subjected to harassment and abuse from neighbors and some people extremists, because I carry a British passport.Please Let me know if there is any point or hope to get same my passport for my family. and let him leave Pakistan.
I am ready to visit UK and Open a legal case if I can find some one help me in this regard.Thanking you
Expert:  Frantz I replied 1 year ago.
HelloI am happy to answer further questions when the first has been rated if you would be so kind.
Frantz I, Immigration Lawyer
Experience: Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you dear for your answer
May I know what shall I do...
Expert:  Frantz I replied 1 year ago.
HelloThere is an option for a British overseas citizen to apply to become a British citizen. You may want to explore that option.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your fast reply ... But how I explore that option. I need your help to give me some points or links. Even a lawyer who can help me in this regard and I pay him his complete fees in advance if he want. Thanks once again
Expert:  Frantz I replied 1 year ago.
HelloHere is a link to a list of immigration lawyers that you contact https://www.gov.uk/find-an-immigration-adviser