Thomas, Lawyer
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
28732269

I am getting married on the 18 June. My fiancé doesn't

Customer Question

Hi. I am getting married on the 18 June. My fiancé doesn't know I was married before. I do not want to disclose this. Is there away around it? We have to fill in a form which I need to hand to the vicar. Please advice what I should do? Will the vicar check this with the home office?
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I really do not want to disclose this. Is there away for me around this
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information firstWhat is your immigration status?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am on a visit visa. I return to South Africa to apply for my uk marriage visa. He is British