Thomas, Lawyer
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
28732269

I am Saima Umar has applied visa

Customer Question

HI I am Saima Umar has applied for immigration for Spouse visa in May,2015 and result of visa was got in August 2015 that was rejected. within few days in Sep 2015 I had applied for appeal through UK lawyer by My Husband in Uk. Beside this My Husband has also forward my case to Islamabad High Commission for Reveiw Purpose on 11th Jan 2016.But no reply is still made . Whwn My husband has followed Post to Islamabad then only this reply is made that post is in Islamabad no Action has still taken on Our Reveiw Application we are too much worrying about this Please tell me how to Contact to ISLAMABAD High Commission for this purpose Please Help us.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Nicola,
My Appela No is HU/06173/2015 . Beside this My Husband has forward my case to Islamabad High Commission on 13/01/2016 by Royal Mail Products.Barcode is RU834273773GB for Reveiw Purpose.No response is still received Please tell me if you can help me I had paid yesterday 42 Pounds for this sesrvice you are provided but still no respose is received.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  Frantz I replied 1 year ago.
HelloThank you for your enquiry. Please could you clarify what your question is with a bit more detail as I am struggling to understand it.