Frantz I
Frantz I, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

My son had right of abode in his zambian passport in 1998 His

My son had right of abode in his zambian passport in 1998 His passport expired and he is now living in America What forms does he need to transfer his right of abode to his new passport from abroad r.o.a number 7x 121045
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Frantz I replied 1 year ago.
HelloHere is the link https://www.gov.uk/right-of-abode/apply-for-a-certificate-of-entitlementIf applying from abroad you must make your application online. **********************************************************************This is a simple question and answer platform. Answers expressed by the author in this platform are solely base upon the information provided by you. Under no circumstances should answers be relied up as immigration advice. Please note that the author accepts no responsibility for any reliance and it is your responsibility to seek independent legal advice before making any immigration application.