frantzgregory
frantzgregory, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

All I need to know is what paper work do I need to get

Customer Question

All I need to know is what paper work do I need to get married in Barbados and the bring my new wife home to live in England with me
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 1 year ago.
HelloThank you for your enquiry. If you are a British citizen, to bring your wife back to the UK, she would need to apply for a spouse visa from her home country. You would also need to show that you earn at least £18,600 per annum to be able to sponsor your wife. There are other requirements to meet if you meet the financial requirement. **********************************************************************This is a simple question and answer platform. Answers expressed by the author in this platform are solely base upon the information provided by you. Under no circumstances should answers be relied up as immigration advice. Please note that the author accepts no responsibility for any reliance and it is your responsibility to seek independent legal advice before making any immigration application.