Frantz I
Frantz I, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

I am a British Citizen. Can my US husband of sixteen years

I am a British Citizen. Can my US husband of sixteen years apply for a UK visa from the UK? I am living here and he is in the US because he thought he had to be outside the UK to apply.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Frantz I replied 1 year ago.
HelloThank you for your enquiry. Your husband will need to make a family-based application in his country of residence because entry clearance is mandatory and must be done in the US, which is his main residence. **********************************************************************This is a simple question and answer platform. Answers expressed by the author in this platform are solely base upon the information provided by you. Under no circumstances should answers be relied up as immigration advice. Please note that the author accepts no responsibility for any reliance and it is your responsibility to seek independent legal advice before making any immigration application.