Frantz I
Frantz I, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

In regards ***** ***** naturalising as a British citizen I was

Customer Question

In regards ***** ***** naturalising as a British citizen I was born in the UK dose that not affect me naturalising and how long after I receive the indefinite leave to remain can I start the process of naturalising?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Frantz I replied 1 year ago.
HelloBritish citizenship is no longer linked to being born in the UK. Usually 1 year after ILR if you have been in the UK for at least 5 years. **********************************************************************This is a simple question and answer platform. Answers expressed by the author in this platform are solely base upon the information provided by you. Under no circumstances should answers be relied up as immigration advice. Please note that the author accepts no responsibility for any reliance and it is your responsibility to seek independent legal advice before making any immigration application.