frantzgregory
frantzgregory, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

The company I work to transfer me to the UK from

The company I work for wants to transfer me to the UK from Canada but I have a criminal record; will I get turned back?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 1 year ago.
HelloThank you for your enquiry. You will also be subjected to General Grounds for Refusal. This means that even if you qualify under the relevant immigration category there may be other reasons such as criminal convictions which will result in a refusal of visa into the UK. **********************************************************************This is a simple question and answer platform. Answers expressed by the author in this platform are solely base upon the information provided by you. Under no circumstances should answers be relied up as immigration advice. Please note that the author accepts no responsibility for any reliance and it is your responsibility to seek independent legal advice before making any immigration application.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
To whom and/or where should I contact to acquire a more definite response?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
HelloI am happy to answer further questions if you would be so kind to rate the first answer. Thank you.