Frantz I
Frantz I, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

I would like to know how can i stop my partner removal as he

I would like to know how can i stop my partner removal as he is detained. we would like to marry soon because i am waiting my divorce to be finailised. We were living together from last 10 months. Please advice what are the options to stop his removal and get his release from detention centre
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Frantz I replied 1 year ago.
HelloThank you for your enquiry. Could you give a bit more information about your partner's detention.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He is in Harmondsworth detention ceenter from 12feb2016. He has no right to live in the UK because his student visa is finished and cannot apply further study visa.
Expert:  Frantz I replied 1 year ago.
When did his student visa finish? What was he doing after his visa got expired?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
His visa was finished in 2013 and he applied new student visa. But he got rejected and he did appeal against the decision. Now they reject his apeal as well last year in nov2015. Then he applied JR which he got rejected as well. Now he applied again JR but that is pending.
Expert:  Frantz I replied 1 year ago.
HelloThank you for the further information.Unfortunately, your partner will have to await the outcome of the pending JR application. If that application fails again it would seem there is very little else anyone in his situation can do. A relationship that begins when an applicant has a precarious immigration history tends to prove difficult to succeed. I wish you and your partner a successful JR. I would be grateful if you can rate if you would be so kind. **********************************************************************This is a simple question and answer platform. Answers expressed by the author in this platform are solely base upon the information provided by you. Under no circumstances should answers be relied up as immigration advice. Please note that the author accepts no responsibility for any reliance and it is your responsibility to seek independent legal advice before making any immigration application.