Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 with a wide general experience.
13262538

I'm a father of a 16 years old girl who's was born in Caracas

Customer Question

I'm a father of a 16 years old girl who's was born in Caracas Venezuela, she's is living there and I'm living in the UK, I'm a British Citizen, her Mother and I never got married, I need help filling the FORM MN1
Application for registration of a child under 18 as a British citizen.
My question is, where shall or can I got to find someone who could help me to fill in this form? any help will be very much appreciated...thank you...
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Frantz I replied 1 year ago.
HelloThank you for your enquiry. The best place would be your local Citizen Advice Bureau. They should be able to assist you for free. Otherwise you may wish to seek legal advice from a list of regulated adviser from http://home.oisc.gov.uk/register_of_regulated_immigration_advisers/register.aspx Please I would be grateful if you remember to rate before you leave. Thank you.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiAlternatively we may be able to assist you if you specify what you need to know.Clare