Frantz I
Frantz I, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

Many thanks response, your comments are

Customer Question

Hello,Many thanks for your response, your comments are very helpful.
I have just remembered that I briefly worked 3 weeks in Mid Jan- early Feb 2010, I was waiting for my employer to give me a letter confirming my employment to send to HO to apply for WRS card but I left before they issued it so I never applied for WRS card for this job. I started a second job from 15th of February 2010 and then applied and received WRS card/certificate for this second job and worked for the same employer until Sept 2011 when WRS was abolished. Do you think that this would be an issue that I do not have a WRS card for this first job.Many thanks for your answer
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Frantz I replied 1 year ago.
I am happy to answer further questions when the first has been rated.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello,I have given you 5 stars already.
Expert:  Frantz I replied 1 year ago.
Thank you much appreciated. The Home Office will normally consider the relevant period to start from when you had the WRS card.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Many thanks, ***** ***** been very helpful, I will go through the application again and contact you if I have any further questions. I am very amazed with such professional and fast response from you. Very appreciated.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
oh, sorry, could you please give me more details what 'relevant period' means? is that when from my permanent resident will start?
Expert:  Frantz I replied 1 year ago.
The revenant period is 5 years from when you arrived into the UK.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
that's clear, many thanks
Expert:  Frantz I replied 1 year ago.
You very welcome