How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Frantz I Your Own Question
Frantz I
Frantz I, Immigration Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 402
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Frantz I is online now

I applying licence to sponsor work visa

Resolved Question:

I applying for a licence to sponsor work visa for the company that I work for. I'm stuck on the following question:
Select how you are qualified to operate under Section 84 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999.
Not Regulated
We are not qualified to give immigration advice, nor do we intend to. So does this mean that we're Exempt? Or not regulated? Confused!
Many thanks
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Frantz I replied 1 year ago.
Hello Thank you for your enquiry. If you are not qualified or exempt under section 84 of the IAA 1999 act you are neither regulated or exempted. You would be regulated if you are registered with the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) or a designated professional body to practice immigration law. Please note the provision of immigration advice and services if you are not a qualified person is a criminal offence. Your company should seek independent legal advice before applying for a sponsorship licence. **********************************************************************This is a simple question and answer platform. Answers expressed by the author in this platform are solely base upon the information provided by you. Under no circumstances should answers be relied up as immigration advice. Please note that the author accepts no responsibility for any reliance and it is your responsibility to seek independent legal advice before making any immigration application.
Frantz I and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Immigration Law Questions