Frantz I
Frantz I, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

I was arrested a month ago for "criminal damage of personal property" (someo

Customer Question

Hi, I was arrested a month ago for "criminal damage of personal property" (someone said that I have broken their phone) but the case was closed without further action. How am I supposed to answer to question 3.8. from the naturalization form:
Have you ever been charged in any country with a criminal offence for which you have not
yet been tried in court?
Thanks,
Peter
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Frantz I replied 1 year ago.
Hello If you were arrested but not charged with the offence then the answer should be no. But if you are asked whether you have been arrested then you should say yes and give details. **********************************************************************This is a simple question and answer platform. Answers expressed by the author in this platform are solely base upon the information provided by you. Under no circumstances should answers be relied up as immigration advice. Please note that the author accepts no responsibility for any reliance and it is your responsibility to seek independent legal advice before making any immigration application.