Frantz I
Frantz I, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

Is there someone I can talk to in private? i am willing to

is there someone I can talk to in private? i am willing to pay for this service
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My gf is married to a german person, she is originally from Vietnam and went to the czech on a business visa and then met this German guy. She is not in love with him after 1 year and a half and wants to come to England and live with me. I am British. What is the best way to not make her go back to Vietnam and come into England. Please help as we are very much in love, I want to stay in England because I don't speak German and need to hold my job down
Expert:  Frantz I replied 1 year ago.
HelloThank you for your enquiry. Unfortunately there is not a lot you can do with regard to her making a family-based visa application to join you in the UK given that she is still married to her husband.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
She wants to divorce him, but do you know how long will she be allowed to stay in Germany before she has to go back if she get a divorce. As soon as she is divorce I can apply for a fiancee visa? Or can I go to Germany and get married? Or she must fly back to Vietnam? The Vietnam option is not good as paperwork without bribe would take a long period