Frantz I
Frantz I, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

If my parents have a visa settlement to join /acc child

Hi If my parents have a visa settlement to join /acc child which expires in July 2016(same as their passport) - if they go for a short holiday after its expiration with they still be able to enter the UK on thier new passport or do I need to renew their visa in their new passport ?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Frantz I replied 1 year ago.
HelloThank you for your enquiry. Your parents should renew their visa and passport before they expires to avoid the risk of being refused entry into the UK. **********************************************************************This is a simple question and answer platform. Answers expressed by the author in this platform are solely base upon the information provided by you. Under no circumstances should answers be relied up as immigration advice. Please note that the author accepts no responsibility for any reliance and it is your responsibility to seek independent legal advice before making any immigration application.