Frantz I
Frantz I, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

I married in India and am applying visa wife.

Customer Question

I married in India and am applying for spouse visa for my wife. I am self employed as a school teacher (My weekly salary comes down in my Limited company bank account from the agency). I gather i can use category D to satisfy financial requirement.
Please advise.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Frantz I replied 1 year ago.
HelloThank you for your enquiry.You can use Category D - Cash savings of £62,500 to meet the financial requirement. But please note that income from self-employment and Director of specified limited company cannot be combined with Category D. **********************************************************************This is a simple question and answer platform. Answers expressed by the author in this platform are solely base upon the information provided by you. Under no circumstances should answers be relied up as immigration advice. Please note that the author accepts no responsibility for any reliance and it is your responsibility to seek independent legal advice before making any immigration application.