James Mather
James Mather,
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
11292137

Lm married to British citizen and l have a son with him as well he is British citizen

Customer Question

Hi lm married to British citizen and l have a son with him as well he is British citizen but I'm from Albania. myself and l do not know how to apply for British citizen. cos my. circumstances are very complicated and l need some help l do not have a ILR or anything I've been here for. 14 year and my son is 13 year old I got pregnant only few months being here so everything changed so quickly and now l want to do something. but l don't know how to do it
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I ask u a question and l didn't get a answer which l paid for so lm waiting for it if u have any answer thanks
Expert:  Buachaill replied 1 year ago.
1. Dear Aida, can you better explain the situation. What visa have you been on, for the last 14 year since the birth of your son? What visa do you have at the moment? Would you like to immediately apply for UK citizenship?