frantzgregory
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

I just applied daughter but was refused,however I was

I just applied for my daughter but was refused,however I was asked to get certificate of registration or neutralisation or ask for a status letter if my daughter is eligible for British passport. Need advice on how to go about it.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 1 year ago.
HelloThank you for your enquiry.You cannot apply for a British passport for your daughter unless she has a certificate of registration or naturalisation unless you were a British citizen at the time of the birth of your daughter. For more information go to https://www.gov.uk/becoming-a-british-citizen/check-if-you-can-apply
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If i need an experienced expert to sought it out for me could you be of help, if yes would need your office address
I am only able to answer questions on JA. I am not allowed to make applications or give out our office address to users of JA.