Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 with a wide general experience.
13262538

I would welcome your advice and help please. I have been

I would welcome your advice and help please.
I have been in a relationship for 2 years now with a Tunisian man. I would like to sponsor him to come to the UK to live and find a job. He does have a Batchelor's Degree in Sciences Applied & Technology, Industrial Computing, System and Automation.
In 2015 we did apply for a UK Visa as he does have a 2 year old son here who has been adopted. We tried to get permission for him to get to the UK so he could see/meet his son before he was adopted, but this could not be obtained as his application was denied without any appeal procedure. I can conclude that no one seems to be able to give me any valid reason as to why this is the case.
I would welcome your advice and if there is a possibility of getting a visa, how much would this cost?
Yours sincerely
Marianne Sheppard
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further informtaion first.What income do you have and how good is his English?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My income now is £200 per week as I only work 2 days. I do have a substantial amount of savings. This is why I said I would sponsor him. His English is excellent
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I earn £250.00 before tax
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Are your saving sin excess of £40,000 and will he be coming here as your partner?Why was his child adopted?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes my savings are more than £40,000 and yes he will be coming over as my partner. His son was taken away from the mother as she was not looking after him properly, probably more to this but I don't know any more than that. Oxford Social Services contacted Omar and he had to do a DNA test. Unfortunately due to his situation in Tunisia with no job he wasn't able to have his son there with him, so for Danni to have a better life he agreed to have him adopted. This was a heartbreaking decision for Omar to make, that is why we applied for a visa for him to come to the UK to meet him before he was adopted. I said in that application that I would sponsor him and explained about his son but as I said before, this was refused and told we couldn't appeal.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Then you can apply for a visa for him to join you as your partner.You are able to meet the financial requirementsThe process is set out herehttps://www.gov.uk/join-family-in-uk/overviewIt also gives a link to the forms and the fees.I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your advice. Just one more question, because his last application was denied will this go against another application because this was stamped in his passport
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
It will not help - but it will not hinder either