frantzgregory
frantzgregory, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

I am a self employed and have recently applied ,

Hi,I am a self employed and have recently applied for ILR, Same day service. However I am application has been retained for further checks. I had not paid a paye for a quarter as I had missed this. I have now paid it. Would this affect my application? what exactly do they check?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 1 year ago.
HelloThank you for your enquiryThe Home Office will usually carry out HMRC checks. The important thing is that you have now paid the PAYE. All you can do now is to wait for the decision.