Frantz I
Frantz I, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

Frantz. Thanks help. I need to apply

Hi Frantz. Thanks for offering help. I need to apply for my daughter's visit visa for her holiday during summer vacation. She is 19 and I am on Tier2 Long Term staff migrant visa. I need advice what kind of documents required to prove the intention that she will return after her 6 week long visit?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Frantz I replied 1 year ago.
HelloThank you for your enquiry.In an application for a visitor's visa, an applicant is expected to show evidence that they will return back to their home country. So an applicant is expected to show evidence of strong ties to their home country such evidence may include a letter from their employer confirming that they are in regular employment, letter from college/university confirming that they are in full time studies (if applicable), bank statements, evidence of strong family ties in their home country, evidence of travel arrangements and return date, evidence of sufficient funds for the duration of their visit to the UK and evidence of accommodation in the UK. If visiting friends/family, they may wish to obtain a letter of invitation from the sponsor in the UK, evidence of sponsor's financial income. For more information please see https://www.gov.uk/standard-visitor-visa *********************************************************************This is a simple question and answer platform. Answers expressed by the author in this platform are solely base upon the information provided by you. Under no circumstances should answers be relied up as immigration advice. Please note that the author accepts no responsibility for any reliance and it is your responsibility to seek independent legal advice before making any immigration application.