frantzgregory
frantzgregory, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

I am Tier 1 Entrepreneur ,my problem is i submit toeic when

Customer Question

I am Tier 1 Entrepreneur ,my problem is i submit toeic when i apply initial T1.
I will extension the visa on 16/05/2015.So my question is home office will refuse my visa because i submit toeic.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 1 year ago.
HelloThank you for your enquiry. "You can also meet the English language requirement, without the need to provide evidence, if you were last given permission to stay in the UK: under Tier 1 (General), Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur), Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) or Tier 1 (Entrepreneur)and you are applying for an extension of leave to remain Transitional arrangements 246. Transitional arrangements apply for people who sat a test on or before 5 April 2015. You may still be able to use your test with applications made before 6 November 2015, provided that the test was named in Appendix O of the Immigration Rules on 5 April 2015. Details of the tests accepted under these transitional arrangements are available on the English language page of gov.uk. "