Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 with a wide general experience.
13262538

I'm a British citizen and my wife is a Moroccan citizen

I'm a British citizen and my wife is a Moroccan citizen we have been married for 1 year and my sons is born in Morocco.
I would like to apply for his British passport
What are the steps and what is required as I'm a little lost on what to do.
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
*son
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further informtaion firstWhere were you born and are you named on the Birth certificate
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi ClareSorry was at workYes I was born in the uk and my birth certificate has my name on it.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Just to check - your name is ***** ***** CHILD"S birth certificate?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Then you can simply apply for the passport in the usual wayThe forms are herehttps://www.gov.uk/get-a-child-passport/apply-for-your-childs-first-passportYou will need an Official translation of the Marriage and Birth certificatesI hope that this is of assistance please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi ClareThanks for your help if I need anything else I will let u you.