Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 with a wide general experience.
13262538

Help please i have a friend who is in germany he is a usa man

Customer Question

help please i have a friend who is in germany he is a usa man and he as no money they have given him until wednesday .if not he can not come here .and i have no money to send .he was he the royal marines in nigeria so that is were he will go back to .please help
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information first.Who has given him this deadline?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The Germany embassy as given him this deadline. He as to pay 75 pounds per day to be there. Please help me.. What can I do.. I want him here than he can go home to his family
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I know he as no mum or dad. As they have both past away. And he is the only child. I know he as not many friends as he not at home long as he travels. But he did not think he be travelling to England. Please I beg you to help me.. I am confused and worried I just want him here so he can go home.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please get back to me I need help Thanksyou so much
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
A strange question I know - but have you ever met this man in person?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Please keep to this thread as otherwise it will cost you more.The reason I asked the question is that there is no basis on which a US Marine would be coming home in this way - he would be flown home by the US armed forces.If he had a real problem with his bank then all the major US banks have branches abroad and he would be able to access assistance.In addition if the Germas wished to expel him they would send him to his home country - not back to NigeriaFinally if he were really stranded his Embassy would assist him in returning to the StatesSo if he has no money he needs to contact his Embassy who will lend him the funds to return him to his home in the States where he can contact the bank and restore his funds.On no account should you send him any funds - he does not need them if he is genuinePlease ask if you need further detailsClare