How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 960
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now

L am a uk citizen from n.lreland,l married my wife on 29th

Customer Question

l am a uk citizen from n.lreland,l married my wife on 29th april,she is a Chinese citizen,however she has over stayed her visitor visa,the home office has her passport,and she has only leave to remain till mid june,how should we proceed
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.
HiDo you earn more than £18,600 per annum from your employment in the UK? Tom

Related Immigration Law Questions