Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 with a wide general experience.
13262538

I want to travel back to the United Kingdom & I hold a British

I want to travel back to the United Kingdom & I hold a British passport which was newly renewed last January 2016. I left UK in 2013 because my husband was very ill until he passed away last January 30 2016. I wanted to go back to the UK now . I got a Filipino citizenship as a dual citizen . Will this affect me re entering the United Kingdom?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you.Provided you hold a current British Passport there is no reason why you cannot return to the uK.The dual citizenship i snot a problem.Please ask if you need further details