frantzgregory
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

Good evening, I have a question, I have been in the UK since March 2010, started my first

Good evening,
I have a question, I have been in the UK since March 2010, started my first job in April 2010, never was informed by the employment agency about any need of registration with WRS.I worked there for 1 year and on £ May I have stated another job which continuous until now. I recently applied for PR and have been refused based on the fact that I wasn't registered with WRS. Please can you inform me whether my clock ticks from 3 May 2011 in order to apply for a PR card as well as British citizenship even though I have been working for 12 months (April 2010 until April 2011) and then from 3 May 2011 until now?
thanks,
estera
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Also. I have received a form to appeal, however I want to submit a new application form and state that my 5 years residency time started in May 3 when I have started my new jib which continues until now. Please advise if it is better to appeal or to submit a new application. Sinvr u have been working in the UK since April 2010 I would like to 'use' this time towards up the British Citizenship which I am considering.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Nicila,
Thank you for coming back to me. I am willing to wait until Wednesday if that's OK otherwise I will seek advice somewhere else.Many thanks,
Estera
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Nicika, thanks for coming back to me. I'm willing to wait until tomorrow otherwise I will seek assistance somewhere else.Many thanks,
Estera
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 1 year ago.
HelloThank you for your enquiry.Any period you worked without WRS is disregarded. So periods from when the WRS was abolished (1 May 2011 ) will count towards your 5 year continuous residence period subject to providing relevant documentation.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Frantz,Thank you for your response. I am still unclear on the matter here.
I would like to discuss this paragraph of the EEA_PR03-16 form which I am about to complete and submit or to complete the appeal form mentioned in my previous email. I started my first job in the UK in April 2010 (12 months uninterrupted employment with one employer which at that time was an agency "Languagematters", they didn't inform me about the WRS registration requirement. after 12 months working I started a new permanent position ~(3rd May 2011 which continues until now). is there any chance that I can use this 12 months period towards my residence?Please refer to the section below (EEA PR form):B. Accession state workers
Complete this subsection if you are/were, or your sponsor is/was, a national of one of the
countries listed below (‘accession states’), and you or they were working for an employer during
the relevant ‘accession period’ (defined below). You must show that you/they were registered
or authorised to do the work in question, unless you/they were exempt from that requirement. If
you/they were not exempt, you/they must have worked for an uninterrupted period of 12 months
in accordance with a relevant registration or authorisation document to become exempt.thank you so much.regards,
estera
I am sorry the question you asked was "Please can you inform me whether my clock ticks from 3 May 2011 in order to apply for a PR card as well as British citizenship even though I have been working for 12 months (April 2010 until April 2011) and then from 3 May 2011 until now"I have given you an answer. If you want to rate and then ask any further questions on a new thread.
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Experience: Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.