Frantz I
Frantz I, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

I got my first tier 1 general in Jun 2011 (switched from post

Customer Question

I got my first tier 1 general in Jun 2011 (switched from post study work)- for this grant I had combined income of employment and self employment. The employment was 21400 while self employment was 14150- however I only realised when talked to hmrc that the tax was paid on 13400 while 750 are recorded as expense. Would this impact my ILR application now negatively?
Also for the extension application for my tier 1 G, I had 2 employments (ful time + par time). however, when I asked hmrc for employment history, my part time employment and earnings were missing hence I contacted my employer and it has just been updated today but my appointment for ILR is due in 2 days. Please let me know what are my chances and what should I do for successful application.
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have not received any response yet. More than a day now, I am not sure what kind of service is this?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 6 months ago.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Yes please look for the answerThank you
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  Frantz I replied 6 months ago.
Hello Thank you for your enquiry. I have read your concerns. For your appointment you need to provide any up to date information about your employment history. The HMRC will generally send out a letter confirming your employment history if you asked for it but I guess it is a bit too late for your upcoming appointment. So you should provide the offer letter you would have received from your employer at the time of your part-time engagement. To make a comment about your chances of success, I would have to see a completed application including all supporting documents. unfortunately, it is not possible to do so on this platform. You may have to provide a letter to explain, why you only realised the situation of your tax if it causes you some concerns.