frantzgregory
frantzgregory, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

I came to UK in 2014 on ICT visa. I was engaged to a

Hello. I came to UK in 2014 on ICT visa. I was engaged to a British citizen whom I married in July 2014 but I never changed my visa status - have never taken a spouse visa. My husband and I separated a year ago. I can extend my current visa up to 2 more years but I was wondering if there is any other way i can change my visa to a different type of visa so I can stay in UK longer than 2 years. Thanks!
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Nicola,Are you able to give me an estimate on waiting time?ThanksAna
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you. Unfortunately JustAnswer cannot guarantee a time, however most questions are answered in a timely manner.
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 1 year ago.
HelloThank you for your enquiry.Based on the information you have provided, there is no other option for you. I understand you are separated from your husband but not divorced. Is your marriage reconcilable? If it is then the spousal option may be available to you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Frantz.No we are not divorced and we are not getting back together. So if I understand correctly, if another company wanted to hire me, that wouldnt be possible?ThanksA.
I am happy to answer further questions when first has been rated.
frantzgregory, Immigration Lawyer
Experience: Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
If you were granted a Tier ICT long term staff visa after 6 April 2011, you cannot switch into a Tier 2 (general) for a new sponsor.