How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Frantz I Your Own Question
Frantz I
Frantz I, Immigration Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 404
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Frantz I is online now

There, I am a tier4 student years, my husband is

Resolved Question:

Hi there,
I am a tier4 student for 6 years, my husband is on the Tier4 dependent visa. Now he want to go into full time study. Can he applies for Tier4 student visa, I switch to Tier4 dependent visa?
Thank you
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,
Do I need to provide more information ? Can we talk?
Expert:  Frantz I replied 1 year ago.
HelloThank you for your enquiry.Your husband will not be able to switch to a Tier 4 (general) while in the UK because he is here in the UK as your dependant
Frantz I and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Thank you for the reply! So he needs to go back to his home country and apply for Tier4 visa there. Which way is better for me? Going to home country applying for Tier4 dependent visa as same time with him or I can apply for dependent visa at later time in UK after he is granted the Tier4 student Visa?

Related Immigration Law Questions