frantzgregory
frantzgregory, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

There, I am a tier4 student years, my husband is

Hi there,
I am a tier4 student for 6 years, my husband is on the Tier4 dependent visa. Now he want to go into full time study. Can he applies for Tier4 student visa, I switch to Tier4 dependent visa?
Li
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,
Do I need to provide more information ? Can we talk?
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 1 year ago.
HelloThank you for your enquiry.Your husband will not be able to switch to a Tier 4 (general) while in the UK because he is here in the UK as your dependant
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Thank you for the reply! So he needs to go back to his home country and apply for Tier4 visa there. Which way is better for me? Going to home country applying for Tier4 dependent visa as same time with him or I can apply for dependent visa at later time in UK after he is granted the Tier4 student Visa?
Li