Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 with a wide general experience.
13262538

If i wanted to cancel a spouse visa through homeoffice so my

hi if i wanted to cancel a spouse visa through homeoffice so my ex wife can not re enter the uk how long can the cancellation take
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help youI am afraid that you cannot cancel the Visa at all.You can notify the Home Office that the relationship has broken down - but it s for them to decide whether or not the Visa should be withdrawn and thereis no set time line involved.It could even take up to a year for the decision to be made