chatham-chamber
chatham-chamber, Solicitor
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

My fiance is in denmark and i live in london... he is trying

My fiance is in denmark and i live in london... he is trying to come and settle in uk with us. but we don't know how to do that.. as im a self employed with low income of £8000 per annum and i have 3 young kids and we all are so desperate for him to come a stay with us! he has been offered a lot of jobs from uk company but because he doesn't have a visa to stay they take their offer back.. he has lived in uk from sep 2013 till sep 2015 and did his masters at newcastle university. he currently have a green card in denmark but it is expring this August. please tell me what to do so that we he can come and settle here. he has money in his bank to show that he can sustain on his own even when he come to uk!
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please please do something about this, it is very depressing for all of us!
Expert:  Frantz I replied 1 year ago.
Hello Thank you for your enquiry.Unfortunately, your income from self-employment will not meet the financial requirements under Appendix FM and therefore an application to allow your fiancee to join you in the UK will fail. Your partner may however meet the financial requirement if he has cash savings of £62,500 and the basis of having such savings are met.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
there is nothing can be done? there must be a way to do something about this issue! please do help
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i know this, as i have gained all this information from citizens advice bureau.. im here to find out a way to get him here in uk! He has education and will not apply for public fund, in that case there must be a way for him to settle in uk, also with £62500 will he get a permanent resident to live in uk or temporary?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There is a saving scheme which i've read about when the financial requirements are not met like having £16000 in my bank account.
Expert:  Frantz I replied 1 year ago.
Perhaps you should direct your questions to the citizens advice bureau as they have given you the legal basis for obtaining a visa for your fiancee. Just Answer is not a platform to gain knowledge on "a way to get him here in the UK' beyond the lawful advice you seem to have already received from CAB.
Expert:  Frantz I replied 1 year ago.
You have completely misunderstood the financial requirement and the basis of £16,000. Good luck.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
im still not getting answers for my questions. could you please guide me.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you are telling me that there is nothing i or he can do to settle in uk.
Expert:  Frantz I replied 1 year ago.
It does not help when advisers on Just Answer try their best to help and service users immediately give negative ratings without giving advisers reasonable opportunity to give further information or clarify the situation. I will have to opt out on your question. Thank you and good luck.
Expert:  chatham-chamber replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I agree with the information provided by my colleague. Unfortunately, you do not meet the financial requirement and will have to have savings of 62,500An alternative may be to use the surinder singh route. This would require you to relocate to a 3rd party member state for at least 6 months and exercise treaty rights. At the end of the period you can all return to the Uk and he shoild be granted an eea family permit. However, this may not be practical.I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.kind regards
chatham-chamber, Solicitor
Experience: LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)